KM’s Program Registrations and Booking Cancellations June 30, 2020.
· On April 3, 2020, The City of Calgary announced the cancellation of all City events and third-party event permits on City land until June 30, 2020. The decision aligns with direction provided by CEMA and AHS to prevent the spread of COVID-19 with respect to gatherings and social distancing.
· Calgary Recreation is cancelling all recreation registered (spring) programs and facility bookings up to June 30, 2020.
· To manage cancellation volumes, processing and refunds will be completed on an incremental basis leading up to the cancellation date.
· For questions about refunds and credits, please visit calgary.ca/covid and look at the refunds and credits page. If you are unable to find an answer to your question, please, contact email@example.com.
· To date, the decision to open golf courses, related services and programs has not been made.
· The City understands the impact this decision has but feels strongly these measures are necessary to protect the health and safety of Calgarians.
· The City of Calgary has developed online ways for Calgarians to keep active, creative, connected and learning during the COVID-19 pandemic. Visit calgary.ca/athome for programs and activities for kids, youth, seniors and families.