Resources by dieticians and social workers
This information is below, but can also be found on CFPCN websitehttps://cfpcn.ca/covid-19-resources/
· Food resources available for those in Calgary with low incomes
· Buying groceries on a budget
· Making food last longer by using leftovers
· Top five tips for planning your meals
You can also book a free, one-on-one appointment with one of our registered dietitians for further support.
For those people requiring financial support information our social workers have put this information together.
You may have questions about which financial benefits you qualify for, or how to apply. Our community social workers have some information available on:
· Canada Emergency Response Benefit
You can also book a free, one-on-one appointment with one of our community social workers for further support.