top of page

Student General Information

Updated: Sep 4, 2019

What you need to know about the client:

Where does the client go to school?  Some schools have their own Food Banks.  Check listings in this section.

If there is no Food Bank at their school, in most cases, they can get support and referrals from their peer support/student counselling services.


Good Food Box would be an appropriate referral for this group.

See Limited Income.


Name of School …

Program Info

Contact Info

CHINOOK Learning Services

Student Services:

Student funding

Referrals for resources & programs

Referrals to Food Bank

2519 Richmond Rd. SW

Call 403-777-7200 option #4 for appointment

MOUNT ROYAL University

Peer Support Centre (PSC):

Referrals to professional agencies

Aboriginal support and services

Peer support

Emergency student loans

Legal clinic

Location Z210

Call 403-440-6269 for information

Monday – Friday: 9am – 4pm

University of Calgary

Food Bank

Criteria for access: must have valid campus ID

Information and referrals 

Resource pamphlets

Support for aboriginal students

225 MacEwan Student Centre



Counselling services from qualified counsellors for educational, career and personal concerns

Services for students with disabilities

Health services offered free in Room 237 Main Campus

Support for aboriginal students

Learning resources

ESL programs

345- 6 Ave.SE



Offering a variety of free services including:

Program Advising

Counselling Services

Career Services

Support for aboriginal students

Food Bank referrals

Counselling and Career Services

Room MA 209

Heritage Hall

SAIT Campus:1301 16 Avenue NW

403-284 7023

20 views0 comments


bottom of page