Updated: Sep 5, 2019
WHO CAN I CALL IF I AM NOT BEING HEARD?
· The MLA can help out in cases when the AB Government (Alberta Works, WCB, Labour Standards, Legal Assistance, Child Services, Health, etc.) department is not performing well.
· Go to http://streetkey.elections.ab.ca/ and enter your address to determine the MLA for the constituent.
· Call the office and explain your situation. If the office feels you have a case, they will write a letter on your behalf and advocate
MP (Members of Parliament) Calgary Forest Lawn
· Call them if you have questions or concerns around Immigration, EI and CPP
· Call 403-207-3030 for Greater Forest Lawn