WHO CAN I WORK WITH TO HELP ME WITH SOME CHALLENGES?
Community Resource Team- Woods Homes 403-299-9699 or Text 587-315-5000
or Live Chat woodshomes.ca/crisis
· Crisis support 24/7 for children, families, and adults,
Dover Patch: Dover residents 403-235-0546
Radisson Patch: Radisson Heights residents 403-273-4114
· Support with employment, education, financial, parenting
Sunrise Community Link Resource Centre (3303 17 Ave SE) 403-204-8280
· Support with basic needs, referrals; building skills through programs including financial support
· Food Bank depot, Good Food Box depot
Aspen (Community Outreach) 403-472-0377
· The Community Outreach Worker will work with residents in Greater Forest Lawn
· Support with goals around housing stability, financial stability, advocacy, system navigation etc.
City of Calgary (Fair Entry - programs and services for low income Calgarians)
· Fee reduction for: transit, recreation, no cost spay/neuter programs, property tax assistance, seniors home improvements
· Apply online: https://fairentry.calgary.ca or in person: call 311 for details.
· Dial 211: City of Calgary staff offers phone support to connect you with local social service agencies
· KidsSport - a grant for sports equipment/registration fees for low income families
· Boys and Girls Clubs of Calgary: Forest Lawn and Penbrooke locations: 403-543-9681
· Comrie’s Sports Equipment Bank: no cost, gently used equipment for children.