WHO CAN REFER ME TO BASIC NEEDS RESOURCES?
WINS Erinwoods Family Resource Centre (701 Erinwoods Lane SE) Call 403-273-1927
· For Erinwoods and surrounding communities only
· Call to make an appointment
· Mon–Thurs (9:30am–8:30pm); Fri (9:30am–1:00pm)
Native Network Family Resource Centre (19 Erin Woods Drive SE) 403-240-4642 ext 303
· For Indigenous and Metis individuals and families in Greater Forest Lawn
· Basic needs referrals, job assistance, and advocacy help, offer parenting workshops
Community Resource Centre HUB advocate (Dover Community Association (3133-30th Ave SE); 403-874-8819 or 403-874-9103
· For individuals, families and seniors experiencing financial difficulties
· Please call to book an appointment with Community Advocate.
· Fridays 10am-1pm
The Mustard Seed Neighbour Centre (#24 6060 Memorial Dr NE) 403-269-1319, (press 0)
· Food Bank referrals, AISH, Alberta Work applications, bus tickets, computer use
· Counselling individuals, families, youth; employment support, community activities including: homework club, yoga, youth group, art night
· M, W, F from 9-4; Tues and Thurs 1-7pm